You can register on the Web if:
- You are a:
- student seeking an associate degree who has met with an SVCC counselor at least two full semesters (excluding summers) regarding registration AND has successfully completed PSY 100* Orientation OR
- student seeking an associate degree who has successfully completed 24 GPA credit hours* AND has successfully completed PSY 100* OR
- student enrolled in a certificate program who has met with an SVCC counselor at least one full semester regarding registration OR
- student who has had his/her registration courses pre-approved by a counselor and has received a registration PIN number.
* Students transferring in at least 16 hours from another accredited institution are not required to complete PSY 100 Orientation.
- And have attended within the last three years
- And are in good academic standing
- And have no outstanding financial commitments to the College
IMPORTANT: Students must have a valid SVCC student e-mail address to take an online course AND must report this address to the Office of Admissions and Records or update their personal records at soar.svcc.edu.